Please visit the Belfer Center's Fellowship Page to learn about Energy Technology Innovation Policy research group Fellowship opportunities: http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/fellowships/applying.html
- Managing the Atom
- Energy Technology Innovation Policy
- Science, Technology, and Globalization
- Broadmoor Project: New Orleans
- Harvard Project on Climate Agreements
- Agricultural Innovation in Africa
- The US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
- Middle East Initiative
- The Future of Diplomacy Project
- India and South Asia Program
- Information and Communications Technology and Public Policy
- The Geopolitics of Energy Project
- Defense and Intelligence
ETIP's Laura Diaz Anadon & Matthew Bunn
Transforming U.S. Energy Innovation Video
An interview with Laura D. Anadon and Matthew Bunn, two of the authors of Transforming U.S. Energy Innovation (8 minutes).
ETIP Co-Principal Investigator John P. Holdren is named Assistant to the President for Science and Technology and Director-Designate of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.
In The News: Energy Technology Innovation Policy
ENERGY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, DEMONSTRATION, & DEPLOYMENT (ERD3) POLICY PROJECT
The main aim of the ERD3 project is to produce and promote a comprehensive set of recommendations for the next U.S. administration to accelerate the development and deployment of low-carbon energy technologies.