The aim of the Science, Technology, and Globalization Project (STG) is to undertake research, conduct training, provide policy advice, and disseminate information on interactions between technological innovation and globalization, with particular emphasis on implications for developing countries.
- Agricultural Innovation in Africa
- Defense and Intelligence
- Energy Technology Innovation Policy
- Harvard Project on Climate Agreements
- Harvard–Belfer on Syria
- India and South Asia Program
- Managing the Atom
- Middle East Initiative
- Science, Technology, and Globalization
- The Cyber Project
- The Future of Diplomacy Project
- The Geopolitics of Energy Project
- The Iran Project
- The US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
Follow Calestous Juma on Twitter!
Follow the STG Project on Twitter!
Agricultural Innovation in Africa Project
The Agricultural Innovation in Africa Project (AIA) contributes to agricultural science and technology policy improvement through the Regional Economic Communities (RECs) of Africa as part of the larger agenda to promote regional economic integration.
Calestous Juma is Professor of the Practice of International Development and Director of the Science, Technology, and Globalization Project. He holds a Ph.D. in science and technology policy studies and has written widely on science, technology, and the environment.
Calestous Juma's bio >
Calestous Juma's publications >
79 John F. Kennedy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 Tel. 617-495-1400