The aim of the Science, Technology, and Globalization Project (STG) is to undertake research, conduct training, provide policy advice, and disseminate information on interactions between technological innovation and globalization, with particular emphasis on implications for developing countries.
- Agricultural Innovation in Africa
- Cyber Security Project
- Defense and Intelligence
- Energy Technology Innovation Policy
- Future of Diplomacy Project
- Geopolitics of Energy Project
- Harvard–Belfer on Syria
- Harvard Project on Climate Agreements
- India and South Asia Program
- Iran Project
- Managing the Atom
- Middle East Initiative
- Science, Technology, and Globalization
- US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
Follow STG on Twitter
Agricultural Innovation in Africa Project
The Agricultural Innovation in Africa Project (AIA) contributes to agricultural science and technology policy improvement through the Regional Economic Communities (RECs) of Africa as part of the larger agenda to promote regional economic integration.
Calestous Juma is Professor of the Practice of International Development and Director of the Science, Technology, and Globalization Project. He holds a Ph.D. in science and technology policy studies and has written widely on science, technology, and the environment.
Calestous Juma's bio >
Calestous Juma's publications >
79 John F. Kennedy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 Tel. 617-495-1400