- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School (USA)
- Center for International Security, Institute for World Economy and International Relations, Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Nuclear Threat Initiative (USA)
- USA-Canada Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- West Point Counter Terrorism Center (USA)
- Agricultural Innovation in Africa
- Defense and Intelligence
- Energy Technology Innovation Policy
- Harvard Project on Climate Agreements
- Harvard–Belfer on Syria
- India and South Asia Program
- Managing the Atom
- Middle East Initiative
- Science, Technology, and Globalization
- The Cyber Project
- The Future of Diplomacy Project
- The Geopolitics of Energy Project
- The US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
Steps to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
Building on the groundbreaking study "U.S.–Russia Joint Threat Assessment on Nuclear Terrorism,” this new report by authors that include U.S. and Russian military officers, govt. officials, and academics from both countries analyzes the existing framework for action, cites gaps and deficiencies, and makes specific recommendations for improvement.
Director of the US-Russia Initiative
William Tobey is the Director of the US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism. He is a Senior Fellow at the Belfer Center and has been a key part of the Belfer team working on the Initiative since its inception. He is a former Deputy Administrator for Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation at the National Nuclear Security Administration and has years of experience working with Russian and foreign counterparts on nuclear issues.
Sign up to receive updates on the latest research from the US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism.
79 John F. Kennedy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 Tel. 617-495-1400