"The Swiss E-Government Barometer: Kuno Schedler Feels the Temperature of E-Government Services"
Case Illustration for "The Challenge of Evaluating M-Government, E-Government, and P-Government
Book Chapter, Governance and Information Technology: From Electronic Government to Information Government, pages 239-240
- 'E-Government is an Outcome': Michael Armstrong and the Transformation of Des Moines
- Dubai's Electronic Government
- Weak Democracy, Strong Information: The Role of Information Technology in the Rulemaking Process
- Protecting Privacy by Requesting Access: Marc Rotenberg and EPIC
- Telecities: Sharing Knowledge among European Cities
- The Governing of Government Information
- From Electronic Government to Information Government
For more information about this publication please contact the STPP Web Manager at 617-496-1981.
For Academic Citation: