"The Governing of Government Information"
Book Chapter, Governance and Information Technology: From Electronic Government to Information Government, pages 281-290
- From Electronic Government to Information Government
- 'E-Government is an Outcome': Michael Armstrong and the Transformation of Des Moines
- Dubai's Electronic Government
- Weak Democracy, Strong Information: The Role of Information Technology in the Rulemaking Process
- Protecting Privacy by Requesting Access: Marc Rotenberg and EPIC
- The Swiss E-Government Barometer: Kuno Schedler Feels the Temperature of E-Government Services
- Telecities: Sharing Knowledge among European Cities
For more information about this publication please contact the STPP Web Manager at 617-496-1981.
For Academic Citation: