"Barriers to Acting in Time on Energy and Strategies for Overcoming Them"
Book Chapter, Acting in Time on Energy Policy, pages 162-181
Author: Max H. Bazerman
Other Chapters in Acting in Time on Energy Policy:
- Acting in Time on Energy Policy: Foreword
- Acting in Time on Energy Policy
- Acting in Time on Climate Change
- Making Carbon Capture and Storage Work
- Oil Security and the Transportation Sector
- Policy for Energy Technology Innovation
- Electricity Market Structure and Infrastructure
"The preceding chapters in this volume offer many excellent ideas on climate change; oil, transportation, and electricity policies; carbon capture and storage; and the generation of innovative energy solutions. Collectively, these papers provide the new presidential administration with a wide array of excellent policy suggestions. I will not add to this list or critique those that have been offered. Rather, I begin with the assumption that we have identified a useful, scientifically supportable agenda for changes in our energy policies. My goal is to describe the likely barriers to enacting these wise policies and present strategies for overcoming these barriers."
For more information about this publication please contact the ETIP Coordinator at 617-496-5584.
For Academic Citation: