Crafting the New Nigeria: Confronting the Challenges
Book, Lynne Rienner Publishers
Editor: Robert Rotberg, Director, Program on Intrastate Conflict and Conflict Resolution
Belfer Center Programs or Projects: Intrastate Conflict Program
"Provides a rich, timely, and indispensable understanding of the political and economic systems in Nigeria today."
—Princeton N. Lyman, Council on Foreign Relations
- Troubled Nigeria: Great Opportunities, Tough Challenges—R.I. Rotberg.
- Unity with Diversity: Toward Democratic Federalism—J.N. Paden.
- Unity or Regionalism: The Nationalities Question—R.L. Sklar.
- Democratizing Nigeria's Federal Experiment—R.T. Suberu.
- Reordering Nigerian Federalism: Making It More Confederal—I.E. Sagay.
- Getting the Politics Right: Governance and Economic Failure in Nigeria—P.M. Lewis.
- Nigeria as an Economic Powerhouse: Can It Be Achieved?—P. Utomi.
- The 2003 Elections: Hardly Credible, But Acceptable—D. Kew.
- Principal Human Rights Challenges—B. Manby.
- HIV/AIDS in Nigeria: The Challenges of a National Epidemic—D.J. Smith.
- The Roots of Sectarian Violence and its Cure—W. Reno.
- Needed: Better Leadership—M.M. Tukur.
For more information about this publication please contact the ICP Program Coordinator at 617-496-9812.
For Academic Citation: