Nuclear Terrorism Threat Assessment
April 7, 2010
Author: Graham Allison, Director, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs; Douglas Dillon Professor of Government, Harvard Kennedy School
This presentation answers five key questions about the severity of the threat of nuclear terrorism:
- Who could be planning a nuclear terrorist attack?
- What nuclear weapons could terrorists use?
- Where could terrorists acquire a nuclear bomb?
- When could terrorists launch the first nuclear attack?
- How could terrorists deliver a nuclear weapon to its target?
- Nuclear Terrorism Threat Assessment (2.8 MB PDF)
For more information about this publication please contact the Belfer Center Communications Office at 617-495-9858.
For Academic Citation: