The U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Newsletter: February - March 2011
April 11, 2011
Author: Simon Saradzhyan, Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
Belfer Center Programs or Projects: US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism
- High-Ranking U.S. Official To Discuss HEU Removal from Ukraine
- Bunn on Lessons Learned at Fukushima
- Heinonen Proposes Empowering IAEA to Probe Trafficking of Dual Use Items
- NATO and Russia Urged to Start Building Security Alliance
- U.S. and Russia Extend Nuclear Security Deal, Discuss Technology Exchanges
- Nuclear Security Summit 2012 To Tackle Threat of Radiological Terrorism
- U.S., Russia Send Specialists to Help Japan Cope with Nuclear Disaster
- Report: Retired Russian Officer Convicted of Nuclear Espionage
- A Stricter Disciplinary Code for Russian Nuclear Workers Comes into Force
- Tobey and Bunn: "Keep Up the Pace of Locking Down the Bomb"
- Zolotarev and Rogov See Common Interests Bridging East-West Divides
- Deputy Head of the 12th GUMO Relieved of Duties
- Russia Limits Number of Customs Points Allowed to Handle Nuclear ExIm
- Belfer Center's Top Brass Address Symposium at Tufts on Nuclear Dangers
- U.S and Russian Generals Discuss Joint Efforts to Combat Nuclear Terrorism
- NNSA Chief Sees "Wonderful" Expanding Relations with Russia
- Mowatt-Larssen on U.S. and Russian Intelligence Cooperation
- Mowatt-Larssen on Islam and the Bomb"
Available in both English and Russian.
- The U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Newsletter: February - March 2011 (327K 04.01 IPNT NEWSLETTER NO 7 ENG.PDF)
- The U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Newsletter: February - March 2011 (Russian Translation) (354K 04.01 IPNT NEWSLETTER NO 7 RUS.PDF)
For more information about this publication please contact the The US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism at 617-496-0518.
For Academic Citation: