Preface: Confronting the Spector of Nuclear Terrorism
Book Chapter, Confronting the Spector of Nuclear Terrorism, pages 6-9
Author: Graham Allison, Director, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs; Douglas Dillon Professor of Government, Harvard Kennedy School
Other Chapters in Confronting the Spector of Nuclear Terrorism:
- Flight of Fancy
- Assessing U.S. Strategy in the War on Terror
- Combating Nuclear Terrorism: Addressing Nonstate Actor Motivations
- Averting Nuclear Catastrophe: Contemplating Extreme Responses to U.S. Vulnerability
- Proliferation on the Peninsula: Five North Korean Nuclear Crises
- Intelligence Estimates of Nuclear Terrorism
- A Mathematical Model of the Risk of Nuclear Terrorism
- Terrorist Nuclear Weapon Construction: How Difficult?
For more information about this publication please contact the Lauren Protentis at 617 495 1408.
For Academic Citation: