"The "Acceptance" of Globalization"
Book Chapter, No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism, pages 23-33
August 31, 2006
Belfer Center Programs or Projects: International Security
"International relations are not simply a state of anarchy. There are profound elements of hierarchy in the international system, and even authority relationships...."
Other Chapters in No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism:
- Globalization and its Effects: Introduction and Overview
- Globalization, Terrorism, and the U.S. Relationship with Russia
- The Failure of Chechen Separatism
- Mired in Mesopotamia? The Iraq War and American Interests
- The Dilemma of Devolution and Federalism: Secessionary Nationalism and the Case of Scotland
- Who Will Be Independent?
For Academic Citation: