"The Failure of Chechen Separatism"
Book Chapter, No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism, pages 131-143
August 31, 2006
Belfer Center Programs or Projects: International Security
"The prospects for independence of nationalist movements which reject globalization are quite poor...."
Other Chapters in No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism:
- Globalization and its Effects: Introduction and Overview
- The "Acceptance" of Globalization
- Globalization, Terrorism, and the U.S. Relationship with Russia
- Mired in Mesopotamia? The Iraq War and American Interests
- The Dilemma of Devolution and Federalism: Secessionary Nationalism and the Case of Scotland
- Who Will Be Independent?
For Academic Citation: