"Mired in Mesopotamia? The Iraq War and American Interests"
Book Chapter, No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism, pages 183-206
August 31, 2006
Author: Steven E. Miller, Director, International Security Program; Editor-in-Chief, International Security; Co-Principal Investigator, Project on Managing the Atom
Belfer Center Programs or Projects: International Security
"It is now incontrovertibly clear that the Bush Administration seriously miscalculated the costs and benefts associated with its invasion of Iraq...."
Other Chapters in No More States? Globalization, National Self-Determination, and Terrorism:
- Globalization and its Effects: Introduction and Overview
- The "Acceptance" of Globalization
- Globalization, Terrorism, and the U.S. Relationship with Russia
- The Failure of Chechen Separatism
- The Dilemma of Devolution and Federalism: Secessionary Nationalism and the Case of Scotland
- Who Will Be Independent?
For Academic Citation: